Designed to really look gorgeous in any space, the Soul to Sole EQ Audio Racks are modern and extremely strong. They are proudly manufactured in Hawke’s Bay (NZ) and can be happily tailor-made to suit your dimension requirements.
These racks are built using a layered sandwich construction which means they even make your equipment sound amazing! The shelves are formed from very thick plywood and laminated with a beautiful finish. The legs are made from solid chromed steel for added structural strength. These units are supplied with glides, castors or spikes.
This rack has EXTRA DEPTH and HEIGHT compared to the standard EQ racks. This design allows it to house larger stereo components, such as the McIntosh range or the larger Rotel power amplifiers.
- 4-shelf Hi-Fi rack
- Available in Tahoe Walnut or Fumed Oak finishes
- Dimensions: H 810 mm x W 600 mm x D 500 mm
- Shelf spacings from top down; 165 mm, 210 mm, and 260 mm
- Supplied with glides, castors, or spikes (depending on your requirements)
- Can be custom made to height or shelf requirements
- Surfaced with a laminate finish
NOTE: These are made to order and can take up to one month to be delivered from order date. Due to the bulk of this product, a $40 shipping fee applies – we apologise for any inconvenience.