The compact proportions of the Muro Series make on-wall installation a breeze. Bring huge dimensionality to your system with a speaker that makes itself heard but barely seen.
This flat profile on wall design is more flexible to place than an in-wall design and improves on performance with the superior cabinet design, while sporting a beautiful clean finish.
Silk Dome Tweeter With Deep Spheroid Waveguide
The waveguide surrounding the new ELAC high-frequency driver features a custom, deep spheroid profile to improve directivity control and efficiency.
Custom-designed woofer with aluminum cones
Aluminum cones offers a superior strength-to-weight ratio and improved damping characteristics over conventional paper or plastic drivers. This added strength means arriving at designs that achieve a broader bandwidth with smoother response.
AXIS Tilt Control (OW-V41L Model Only)
Allows for the listening axis to be directed towards the listener based on mounting orientation and height.
Selectable by a rear panel switch.
A custom multi-element crossover with audio-grade components is implemented to ensure smooth transition
between the drivers
A satin black or white painted baffle gives the Muro OnWall speakers a luxurious look to fit into practically any
Flexible Mounting Options
Both Muro On-wall allow for both vertical and horizontal
- Enclosure type: 2-way, dual passive radiator, sealed
- Tweeter: 1 x 1-inch soft dome
- Woofer: 2 x 4-inch Aluminum cone
- Passive Woofer: 2 x 4-inch Aluminum cone
- Crossover frequency: 2,800 Hz
- Frequency response: 75 to 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 db at 2.83 v/1m
- Max power input: 80 watts
- Nominal impedance: 8 W
- Binding posts: 5-way metal
- Cabinet:. CARB2 rated MDF
- Cabinet Finish:. Painted Satin Black or White Front Baffle with vinyl wrapped cabinet
- Grille: Magnetic White or Black Fabric Grill
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 648 x 199 x 85 mm
Check out the brochure for more information – ELAC Muro LCR Speakers Brochure
Check out our first look unboxing video: