Breathtaking output and subterranean (amazing) low frequency extension down to 16 Hz with pinpoint accuracy and control. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ Watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discreet MOSFET output, and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app. Optimized with dual port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
- All New 12-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver
- Sledge STA-550D Amplifier
- SB-2000 Pro Smartphone App
- Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface
- 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP
- Frequency Response: 16Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (standard mode)
- Acoustically Inert Cabinet Tuned for Uncompromised Sound.
PB-2000 Pro features convenient control and custom presets via the SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for Apple, Android and Amazon devices ®. The SVS app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for music, movies, gaming, and more. An ideal solution for reference bass in audiophile music systems or home theater surround sound systems, the PB-2000 Pro sets all performance benchmarks in its price range while outperforming much larger subwoofers.
Featuring technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, winners of nearly every industry and media award as the top subwoofers worldwide, the PB-2000 Pro unleashes breathtaking output and extension without ever sacrificing driver control or frequency response accuracy. The ported cabinet design combines the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance based on price and cabinet size.
- 550-watt RMS Class-D design with 1,500+ watts of Peak Power
- Dimensions – w/ grille (H x W x D): 532 x 440 x 600 mm
- Dimensions – without grille (H x W x D): 532 x 360 x 571 mm
- Weight: 29.4 kg with Grill
Check out this review – Stereonet
Check out the brochure for more information – 2000 Pro Series Brochure
Check out our first look unboxing video: