The TD 102 A opens a completely new chapter in the field of fully automatic turntables from THORENS. The newly developed mechanism of the TD 102 A guarantees the lowest possible frictional resistance of all mechanical components.
The unit comes with an also newly developed carbon tonearm, including the preassembled AT VM 95 E cartridge system from Audio Technica, the successor model to the AT 95 E, which has been known and favored by vinyl-friends for many years. The switchable integrated phono preamplifier guarantees full connectivity with all modern audio systems.
- Function fully automatic
- Drive System internal belt
- Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm.
- Speed select electronically
- Platter: 12 inch/ 0.7 kg (Aluminium)
- Tone arm: Thorens TP 72
- Cartridge: Audio Technica AT VM95E
- Anti-Skating Spring (adjustable)
- Power supply: external Mains adaptor 12V DC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 141 x 355 mm
- Weight: 5.4 Kg
- Finish wooden plinth, black high gloss, walnut high gloss
Check out the specifications for more details – Thorens TD 102 A Specifications
Check out our first look unboxing video: