At the heart of every great audio system is a power amplifier.
It’s what brings the system to life.Vanguard Dynamics amplifiers are carefully designed and engineered to provide incredible acoustics while performing reliably. The Vanguard team has decades of experience in amplifier design and has put all of their experience into this outstanding line of amplifiers.Each part of the amplifier has been carefully considered and built for the best possible performance.
That’s why in many models where others would use digital power supplies, Vanguardhave chosen toroidal copper power supplies. That’s also why while others manufacture in large scale facilities, Vanguard instead choose a smaller manufacturing partner that only does amplifiers and has a decades long history of manufacturing some of the best amplifiers ever made. Vanguardback all of this confidence in our performance and reliability with a unique 5-year warranty.
- 2 x 50 wattsper channel full digital amplifier
- SMPS (Switching power supply – universal voltage 100-240V)
- IR via rear input jack for remote controls: Source Select (2), On/Off, Volume, Tone and Mute
- Auto On/Off
- TPro Digital Protection Circuit
- DigiPro Class D amplifier design for maximum sound quality and cooling
- TOSLINK optical input
- Analogue RCA input
- Subwoofer output
- Phoenix-type speaker connection
- 5 year parts and labour warranty
- Rated Power Output: 50 watts per channels at 8Ω / 70 watts per channels at 4Ω
- Input impedance: >12K Ω
- S/N ratio: (A-WTD)>98 dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 40KHz
- Input sensitivity: 1.1V for 8 ohm rated output
- Total harmonic distortion:<0.35% 20Hz to 20kHz /
- Fuse Rating: 120V Version: T3.15A/250V inside
Check out the datasheet –