Impeccable Audio Performance, Sleek Design, and a Seamless Listening Experience
Yamaha’s new easy-to-install and versatile in-ceiling speakers deliver high performance sound in a low profile and unobtrusive design. The speakers are designed to fit all situations. The NS-IC600 is fantastic for 2-channel sound reproduction or home theatre use in a living room, dining room, family room or bedroom.
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- 110W high power handling capacity
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
High Sound Quality
Yamaha’s policy of always putting sound quality first, combined with decades of experience in producing fine speakers, ensures that the sound of these speakers is superior to that of many other in-ceiling speakers.
- Moisture resistant 6-1/2” blue PP (polypropylene) mica cone woofer for high performance mid-low sound reproduction
- 1” fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter delivers pure high frequency with precise sound positioning
- Grain-finished acoustic baffle with spiral pattern for natural sound dispersion
- Slim profile design for flush in-ceiling or in-wall mounting
- Sealed back cover to protect speaker and crossover from dust and moisture
Quick and Easy Installation
Yamaha in-ceiling speakers were designed for easy installation. Simply the location for the speakers, use the template (provided in the box) to cut the required hole in the ceiling and clamp the new speakers into place by tightening the screws. Connect the speakers to a Yamaha amplifier for premium sound.
Paintable Magnetic Grills
In-ceiling speakers should be heard and not seen. With this in mind Yamaha has designed their entire range of in-ceiling speakers with removable magnetic grills. This makes removing the grills easy for painting.
- Type: Type 2-way coaxial
- Woofer: 6.5” (16 cm) PP (polypropylene) mica cone
- Tweeter: 1” (2.5 cm) fluid-cooled soft dome, coaxial, swivel
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 28 kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 110 W
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Φ242 x 120 mm
- Mounting Depth: 109 mm
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
Check out the brochure for more information – Yamaha NS-IC600 Brochure