The Yamaha TT-N503 record player A.K.A the Vinyl500 has changed the game for the turntable industry for those that love Vinyl but hate cables. It’s Yamaha’s first wireless vinyl player and it has MusicCast built in which means you can have a 2.1 stereo setup with a vinyl source without any interconnect cables!
It’s easy to set up too. Simply connect to your existing amp (with or without a phono stage) or simply add the MusicCast Vinyl500 to your existing MusicCast setup. Don’t worry if that doesn’t float your boat, you always have Airplay, Bluetooth, Spotify or Tidal to choose from.
The best part? Now you can have a Vinyl source playing where ever you are in the house (given they are MusicCast of course).
Includes Cartridge. Specific cartridge T.B.C
- Ethernet / Wi-Fi (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- File Format:
- MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit
- ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit
- FLAC / WAV / AIFF up to 192 kHz / 24-bit
- DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Rotation Speed: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Platter: Aluminium die-cast (Diameter 30 cm)
- Tonearm: Static balance straight tonearm
- Output Terminal: RCA: 2 (PHONO, LINE)
- Frequency Response: 2 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimension (W×H×D): 450 x 136 x 368 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
Check out the brochure for more information – Yamaha TT-N503 Brochure
Check out our first look unboxing video: